Hunterdon County HOG Membership
Are you a Harley-Davidson owner and a member of the national Harley Owners Group?
If so, you are invited to join “Hunterdon HOG!”
Join the club! We are Harley-Davidson enthusiasts celebrating 21 years of safe, fun riding with our chapter friends.
The first step to joining any local HOG chapter is to become a member of the National Harley-Davidson H.O.G.®. After you have obtained a H.O.G. Member ID, simply download and complete our membership application.
To join, come to a meeting with your completed application. You will need to show your current national H.O.G. card. Co-riders can join as Associate Members on your full membership and enjoy all the same chapter privileges and benefits.
Chapter dues are $30 per person per year. Membership renewals are due in January, but you can join at any time. If you’d like to attend a meeting and go on a ride as a guest, please do so, just to see how we roll.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
- Friendship & sharing of experience with those who share your love of Harleys
- Monthly meetings and other activities
- New member orientations with group riding and focus on safety
- Day rides, overnight rides, ice cream rides, after-meeting rides, and dinner rides
- Annual chapter activities such as picnics, Barbeque & holiday party
- Bi-monthly newsletter activity updates and regular news by email
- Dedicated website for members
- Special discounts from Williams Harley-Davidson
- Ladies of Harley group for ladies who join as members or associate members
- Special events throughout the year
Want to learn more?
Here is one of our top frequently asked questions and links to our waivers for guests:
Will I be able to bring a guest on Chapter Rides?
Members are welcome to bring a guest on rides. We simply ask that you and/or your guest fill out a liability waiver for that particular ride or event. Please bring a signed copy of the Chapter Event Release Form for ADULTS or Chapter Event Release Form for MINORS as applicable to the event and give it to one of our officers or road captains.