Chapter meetings are held at Williams Harley Davidson in Lebanon, NJ generally on the 2nd Sunday of each month starting at 10:00 AM. View our meeting schedule for exact dates and time as holidays and overnights may shift our schedule.
Guest are welcome to hear what our chapter has to offer!
Please join us for our upcoming public events.
Chapter dues are $30 per person per year. Membership renewals are due in January, but you can join at any time. If you’d like to attend a meeting and go on a ride as a guest, please do so, just to see how we roll!
We simply ask that you and/or your guest fill out a liability waiver for that particular ride or event. Please bring a signed copy of the Chapter Event Release Form for ADULTS or Chapter Event Release Form for MINORS as applicable to the event and give it to one of our officers or road captains.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
- Friendship & sharing of experience with those who share your love of Harleys
- Monthly meetings and other activities
- New member orientations with group riding and focus on safety
- Day rides, overnight rides, ice cream rides, after-meeting rides, and dinner rides
- Annual chapter activities such as picnics, Barbeque & holiday party
- Bi-monthly newsletter activity updates and regular news by email
- Dedicated website for members
- Special discounts from Williams Harley-Davidson
- Ladies of Harley group for ladies who join as members or associate members
- Special events throughout the year